how to install windows 7 into dell inspiron mini 10 1010i need os

Solution
what you will have to do is find a legitimate copy of windows 7 with a key.then do a clean install on the dell.if you have anything you want to save do a backup before the install.there i likely not a lot of driver support from win7 for this laptop but windows will install default drivers that will work.you might lose your laptops camera tho.this may or may not happen.no guarantees.once windows 7 is installed you can either keep it or upgrade to windows 10.there has been a lot of debate as to whether both 7 and 10 will work properly on old hardware,but ive upgraded at least 10 machines from this era including my own and have had no problems.keep in mind that this is old hardware so dont expect too much.on the other hand you dont have...
what you will have to do is find a legitimate copy of windows 7 with a key.then do a clean install on the dell.if you have anything you want to save do a backup before the install.there i likely not a lot of driver support from win7 for this laptop but windows will install default drivers that will work.you might lose your laptops camera tho.this may or may not happen.no guarantees.once windows 7 is installed you can either keep it or upgrade to windows 10.there has been a lot of debate as to whether both 7 and 10 will work properly on old hardware,but ive upgraded at least 10 machines from this era including my own and have had no problems.keep in mind that this is old hardware so dont expect too much.on the other hand you dont have much to lose by trying.any problems post back.

Solution

eob2000

Honorable
Jul 28, 2013
I have run both 7 and 10 on this netbook. 7 runs unusably slow however 10 is very much usable. Just use your 7 or 10 CD to install normally. Drivers are fine on both 7 and 10