[SOLVED] How to install Windows 7 on a 6th gen laptop

rscheetah30

Dignified
Jun 8, 2018
I have a notebook which came out back in 2015, which was about the time when Windows 10 came out.
The thing is, now when I try to install Windows 7, I can't get the right drivers for it. As soon as I get Windows 7 installed I notice my usb ports aren't working, which means no mouse to begin with.

Can you please help me out on this?

Solution
I have a notebook which came out back in 2015, which was about the time when Windows 10 came out.
The thing is, now when I try to install Windows 7, I can't get the right drivers for it. As soon as I get Windows 7 installed I notice my usb ports aren't working, which means no mouse to begin with.

Find your laptops serial number and model number, google it and go to the manufacturers website and download their most recent drivers.
Once you have your correct drivers installed, update windows 7 and install all necessary patches.
Eventually MS will find you and ask you to update to windows 10 .

kanewolf

Titan

You will have to slipstream the proper drivers (from the laptop manufacturer's website) into the Windows installer.

Find your laptops serial number and model number, google it and go to the manufacturers website and download their most recent drivers.
Once you have your correct drivers installed, update windows 7 and install all necessary patches.
Eventually MS will find you and ask you to update to windows 10 .

Solution