How to keep mouse sensitivity

djawesome456

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
Hello all.

In the near future I am switiching from a reddragon Centrophorus mouse to a Razer Deathadder Chroma, but I am very comfortable using my current mouse on it's normal onboard dpi. The mouse has a 2000 dpi sensor.

How can I record what dpi my mouse is so I can program my new mouse to be the same?

Tia,
Josh

PS - Admin I wasn't sure which section to put this is, so please move if there is a better place

Solution
@mcnumpty23, I think the OP is asking how to establish what DPI setting they're using at the moment.

The Centrophorus is variable, up to 2000 DPI, but I don't know in what increments. Cycle through them until you're back to normal & see where that sits in relation to the 'fastest' (2000) and work from there. If you happen to be at the faster, then that's easy - select 2000DPI on the new mouse. If not, there will be some trial & error to get a feel for what you use at the moment.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
@mcnumpty23, I think the OP is asking how to establish what DPI setting they're using at the moment.

The Centrophorus is variable, up to 2000 DPI, but I don't know in what increments. Cycle through them until you're back to normal & see where that sits in relation to the 'fastest' (2000) and work from there. If you happen to be at the faster, then that's easy - select 2000DPI on the new mouse. If not, there will be some trial & error to get a feel for what you use at the moment.

Solution

Edrulesok

Reputable
Apr 19, 2014

You're just gonna want to google your current mouse model to see if you can find it's DPI. As far as I'm aware there's no simple way to just measure your DPI.