Question How to make colors look more vivid and rich on new monitor ?

DeeMonkD

Prominent
Aug 8, 2022
Monitor model: Acer XV272UV3 (UM HX 2EE 307)

I bought this monitor 2 weeks ago as i saw it best value for 1440p now i want to know if there is way to set up it for more Vivid or Rich colors since it looks washed out colors, its all grayish looking.
Is there any color profile or something ?

There isn't much discussion about this monitor on the internet, which is why I'm asking here.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
There isn't much discussion about this monitor on the internet, which is why I'm asking here.
You did read the monitor manual, right?
Since if you did, it tells clearly how to adjust the image. On pages 22 to 26.

If not, then why not?

Btw, online (digital) manual can be downloaded from here: https://www.acer.com/gb-en/support/product-support/XV272UV3/downloads

Is there any color profile or something ?
Most impact would be disabling HDR if it is enabled. If not, adjust the image within monitor settings.

Reactions: DeeMonkD

DeeMonkD

Prominent
Aug 8, 2022
Reactions: Aeacus

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
General instructions for product usage not specific ones
General instructions would be installation guide (e.g plug the power cable in). Manual, in the other hand, is in-depth guide on how to use the product and what each feature does. Though, installation guide is part of the manual nowadays. Even warranty terms can be included with manual.

PC hardware, most of them, come with manual, whereby MoBo manual is the single most important manual for the PC. I prefer to call MoBo manual as: "holy bible of PCs". :)

Reactions: DeeMonkD