[SOLVED] How to Program Task Scheduler to Run 3 Programs One After the Other?

koolx

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2012
Hi guys.. I'm trying to program Task Scheduler to run 3 antivirus programs one after the other. How do I program it to do so?

Solution
Hi guys.. I'm trying to program Task Scheduler to run 3 antivirus programs one after the other. How do I program it to do so?
It's recommended that you should only have one installed, or at least only one constantly running, lest you have them fighting each other over who gets to protect your system.

Otherwise just point Task Scheduler to the main executable you use to launch it. If you need to scan or something automatically, there may be additional parameters you have to specify along with the path to the executable.
It's recommended that you should only have one installed, or at least only one constantly running, lest you have them fighting each other over who gets to protect your system.

Otherwise just point Task Scheduler to the main executable you use to launch it. If you need to scan or something automatically, there may be additional parameters you have to specify along with the path to the executable.

Solution

koolx

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2012

Appreciate the reply. Just so you know these are 3 types of AVs theyre not the same and dont process the same tasks.

So how can I get all 3 programs to execute one after the other?