Question How to remotely access "Android Smartphone OS" from PC (eg to fix something on a family members smartphone remotely) ?

Dylan Beckett

Respectable
Jul 12, 2021
Hello All,

My parents aren't great with Android Smartphones and in the past it has been fine as I had bought all three of us identical Android Smartphones.

That way - when they called me up with an issue which they didn't know how to fix - I could tell them straight away from experience or just look at my phone and figure it out then tell them over the phone as we all had EXACTLY the same Android Smartphone OS etc.

Problem is - we all need new phones and this time I plan on getting a much more expensive phone than them.
This clearly will make it harder for me to know how to fix their phones via a telephone call as I won't be familiar with the OS or be able to look at an identical handset etc.

So, I would like to be able to Remotely Access the entire actual Android Smartphone OS itself.
These will not be rooted phones ok.

One secondary/backup idea is - is it possible to get a 'virtual clone' of the OS of their specific make/model Android smartphone which I could run on my pc just to see what to tell them to do on theirs (eg not involving remote access in this case?)

I know you can download manuals etc - but clearly it's no where near as intuitive when you don't actually have that model phone in your hand.

I would still prefer the main idea but this could be a good safety net?

To be clear - I am only interested in Android (not IOS etc) and this is for Win 11 - but I've placed this here as I know most things work the same in 10 and 11.

I hope someone else might find this idea useful too?

Thank you for your help

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Reactions: Corwin65

Mouad_1

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2015
for your second question: you can use Nox emulator and choose whatever system you want
model-setting-1.jpg

So, I would like to be able to Remotely Access the entire actual Android Smartphone OS itself.
These will not be rooted phones ok.
Big FAT. Nooooooooope! tenfootpole.gif
Nobody is going to give you any hacking tools even if you are telling the truth.

Nox will not emulate an actual android OS and especially not a commercially available one. They just mock the model number so that you have less issues with apps that search for a phone model.

The way to do it would be to call one of your parents up on a video call so you can see the phone of the other parent and tell them what to press.