[SOLVED] How to remove this tubing seal?

johnupham80

Reputable
Sep 12, 2017
So yesterday i was completed my custom loop aio with Barrow CPU Pump Block, i was thinking about my old aio cooler because i dont want to throw it.
And i kinda like to DIY with clear tubing rather than black braided but i dont know how to cut open the steel tubing seal without damaging the fittings.

So here is the example of the steel seal tubing(not my real cooler, but have same seal)
Corsair-iCUE-H150i-RGB-Pro-XT-13-768x461.jpg

How to cut it??
Btw my old aio is ID Cooling Frostflow+ 280mm

Solution
Don't bother, the radiators are not the same and you will have to worry about galvanic corrosion since the radiator in any AIO is aluminum with copper fins and the radiators sold separately by Barrow are copper.

As is, the AIO can be recycled in another build as opposed to ending up being a paper weight once torn down.

Lutfij

Titan
Don't bother, the radiators are not the same and you will have to worry about galvanic corrosion since the radiator in any AIO is aluminum with copper fins and the radiators sold separately by Barrow are copper.

As is, the AIO can be recycled in another build as opposed to ending up being a paper weight once torn down.

Reactions: Ralston18
Solution

johnupham80

Reputable
Sep 12, 2017

About galvanic corrosion, how long does it take to corrode?