Question How to Remove YouTube Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonah

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2012
Hi
Today i'm Getting Ads in every Youtube Video I play?
how to remove them?
I use Adblock Plus and AdGuard extensions in Google Chrome but with No Luck?
I scan with F-SecureOnlineScanner with no result still I get this Ads in Youtube

3-CA5-BCE4-FE12-4593-9707-D9-C9680082.jpg

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
If you do a search about this you find that there are a lot of people with the same question.

To boil it down, YouTube is a commercial, for profit enterprise that pays some content creators. Part of the TOS is that while using the platform you see ads. In the past they have changed the site to allow or disallow pop up and ad blocks to work for a while without issue...I think mostly in response to user backlash. I guess this is a period where they are trying again. They have publicly stated they would. I have the same issue there.

dat789

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2013
Yep! YouTube Premium was what I was going to say.
These ads are injected into the creator's content. You can only skip it afteer 5 seconds, to which is already an impression and a view count and YT cashes in..

Reactions: Dean0919

sonah

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2012
If you do a search about this you find that there are a lot of people with the same question.

To boil it down, YouTube is a commercial, for profit enterprise that pays some content creators. Part of the TOS is that while using the platform you see ads. In the past they have changed the site to allow or disallow pop up and ad blocks to work for a while without issue...I think mostly in response to user backlash. I guess this is a period where they are trying again. They have publicly stated they would. I have the same issue there.
So you see this ad also because I think its a malware that hijacked my chrome browser!
I hope Adblock Plus and AdGuard extensions will find a way to block them!

Wolfie9182

Commendable
Mar 13, 2020
So you see this ad also because I think its a malware that hijacked my chrome browser!
I hope Adblock Plus and AdGuard extensions will find a way to block them!
It´s not a hijacked browser, it´s YouTube reinforcing their ad rules. Most people are getting them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corwin65
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS