Question How to restore sound on a damaged windows 10 recording?

Apr 1, 2021
Hello!

I recorded something and after viewing that recording, I noticed that it has no sound.
Is there any way to repair those recordings, to restore the sound? I mention that they are extremely important and I would really need your help.

Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If the option to record sound was disabled during your recording session, then no, there's no way. If the audio was muted, that's a no as well. If the audio was corrupt, then chances are that you might be able to recover it but your mileage can and will vary. What is this something that you recorded? What app did you use to record that something?

Apr 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If the option to record sound was disabled during your recording session, then no, there's no way. If the audio was muted, that's a no as well. If the audio was corrupt, then chances are that you might be able to recover it but your mileage can and will vary. What is this something that you recorded? What app did you use to record that something?

I used the windows10 option for recording.
There was no problem with the audio, because I used this option for a while and it went well.
The last time I used it was last week and everything went well. Earlier this week (monday), after I recorded a course, I noticed that it has no sound, but I didn't change anything in the settings. And today, I tried to record again, to see if it works well, and again, there was nothing wrong with the sound.
I don't know what happened to that recording and what I can do to fix it .