[SOLVED] How to run Whatsapp in Windows?

Shivam541141

Prominent
Jun 27, 2019
I have accidentally broken my phone screen. Basically all I can see on the screen is white and black spots. Now I have no access to WhatsApp. Since the screen is broken, I can't even connect it to the browser. I have a Windows 7 desktop. Please help me to find a solution regarding this till the phone gets repaired. And please say to install emulators, they make my pc so slow.

Sep 14, 2020
Borrow a phone from a friend who does not have this app, plug your SIM card, install WhatsApp authorise your PC.

Yes, that's the best temporary solution. However, even after verifying with QR code, you can only access Whatsapp on your PC while your friend's phone is connected to the internet and have your SIM on his phone. If you either remove the SIM card from your friend's phone or disconnect it from the internet, you'll no longer be able to use WhatsApp on your PC.

It's a pity that Whatsapp doesn't allow us to use Whastapp Web / Desktop App without connecting the phone, but I guess it has something to do with End-to-end encryption.