How to see whats using your disk space?

JBURNS489

Reputable
Jul 29, 2015
I have windows 10 installed on a 256gb ssd with 237gb usable, and a 1tb HDD for storage. I have chrome installed and steam with a few games on the SSD(GTA 5, The Forest and Tropico 4) which as far as I can tell totals less than 80GB. I also have adobe photoshop and everything else installed on the ssd is smaller than 1gb. I am missing more than 150GB worth of data that I have no idea what it's being used for. I have checked the add/remove programs list, and it only shows about 15GB worth of programs, all of which I would like to keep. I have went thru manually my C:/ directory /users /program files etc. and deleted everything I could find that I didn't want to keep, but nothing substantial came up. I have run disk cleanup, and it saved me basically nothing. My windows backup is saved to my 1tb hard drive, and all of my downloads through chrome also go straight to my 1tb drive. I don't have any pictures, videos, or anything else for that matter that I am aware of on my ssd, and I am still unable to account for around 150GB. Is there a tool, command, utility or some sort of software that will show me where my gigs are being used? Any advice would be welcome. Thanks in advance!