[SOLVED] How to set case fan curve in bios according to gpu temperatures?

Dillusion

Prominent
Jun 1, 2019
i want to set the fan curves of some of my case fans according to gpu temps but i cant see an option for "Graphic card", "Rtx 2070" or "gpu" etc in the bios but a lot of other options. Any clue to which of the options might be able to control it? i have gigabyte z390 aorus ultra

Last edited:
Solution
Like many motherboards with this feature, your BIOS fan speed adjustments will be based on the CPU temperature, unless you choose other options (such as fixed speed), but will not look to the video card for fan speed. Now, their software may have something that can do that, as it has been a couple years since I have done a Gigabyte build, but their motherboard an video card software (not talking about just the drivers here) has gotten quite good.
Like many motherboards with this feature, your BIOS fan speed adjustments will be based on the CPU temperature, unless you choose other options (such as fixed speed), but will not look to the video card for fan speed. Now, their software may have something that can do that, as it has been a couple years since I have done a Gigabyte build, but their motherboard an video card software (not talking about just the drivers here) has gotten quite good.

Solution