[SOLVED] How to turn off LED/RGB lights from (GPU,Ram,MB) from BIOS?

Feb 20, 2019
So i made a terrible mistake a year ago when i was building a pc to myself. I chose many rgb components (thinking i would like them) and chose components that dont work well with eachother in rgb synchronization (msi/corsair/g.skill).

I really just want to disable all of the rgb light effects, but can i do them all from the bios?

I DONT want to use the rgb programs to turn them off, because during startup (before windows boot) they are running full rgb. And in order to turn them off, i need many different softwares that interfear with eachother.
Ex, g.skill ram does not always turn off while the mystic light is trying to turn off the GPU rgb.

So the components im trying to shut the rgb is

-msi 1070ti
-z390h-gaming
-g.skill trident Z rgb

Any help appreciated!

Solution
If it doesn't show it in the manual, I would say its an all or nothing approach.

did you try? I can't tell if it opens another menu or just has on/off

It might also just be for any RGB on the board itself.

It would appear Asus haven't fleshed out the RGB choices so you could individually turn off GPU or RAM if you wanted to. RGB in the scheme of things is only a recent thing, BIOS makers take time to adjust
Feb 20, 2019

Colif

Win 11 Master
If it doesn't show it in the manual, I would say its an all or nothing approach.

It would appear Asus haven't fleshed out the RGB choices so you could individually turn off GPU or RAM if you wanted to. RGB in the scheme of things is only a recent thing, BIOS makers take time to adjust

Solution
Feb 20, 2019

Its only for the lights on the mb....