[SOLVED] How to Use Old macOS Fonts on Windows 11.

Mavware

Prominent
Apr 22, 2022
I′m a designer who recently switched from an Apple Mac system to Windows 11.

I still, of course, have a need to use the (many) fonts I used for years on my old system. Font files that are in the OpenType format are compatible with both operating systems. So, the fonts I have that are OpenType seem to be ready to use on the new system.

However, I also have many older fonts that are in other formats which don′t transition as easily, such as PostScript or TrueType. There are some tools online that convert file formats so they can be used on different operating systems and I tried some. But the ”new” fonts don’t always install or work properly

What are the best ways to move my old Mac font files to my new Windows system without spending a fortune to acquire the same fonts all over again?

Solution
You can get ghostscript for windows which is a postscript interpreter, I don't know though if you would need the commercial license to use it for business purposes, you should check that.
True type should be just a matter of installing it.
You can get ghostscript for windows which is a postscript interpreter, I don't know though if you would need the commercial license to use it for business purposes, you should check that.

Solution

Mavware

Prominent
Apr 22, 2022
Thanks for your reply, Terry. I′ll look into Ghostscript.