[SOLVED] How to use Wi-Fi on PC and Android at the same time if I plug in the Wi-Fi cable directly to PC?

Mar 10, 2019
I waana use Wi-Fi on all of my devices at the same time. I know I can use a router for that and then I'll need a Wi-Fi dongle for my PC.

I heard that if I plug in the Wi-Fi cable directly to the PC rather than plugging into the router, I'm gonna get more speee. So I decided to go with that method.

Now I'm curious to know if I plug the Wi-Fi cable directly to the PC, then how I'll be able to use Wi-Fi on my other devices.

Let me know if there is a solution for that. Thanks in advance.... 👍

Solution
Firsty, to use Wi-Fi on your PC, you would need a Wi-Fi card you connect to your motherboard's PCI slot.

What you are referring to is connecting the LAN cable to the router on one end and to your PC LAN port. That way, you are connected to the internet, but not via Wi-Fi (because once again, you need a PC Wi-Fi card so you don't have to use a LAN cable).

Now I'm curious to know if I plug the Wi-Fi cable directly to the PC, then how I'll be able to use Wi-Fi on my other devices.
I'm not quite clear in what you mean. But, as I said, you are connecting your LAN cable to your PC and router, the Wi-Fi doesn't have anything to do with it. If your Wi-Fi router is set right and working, you should be able to connect to it...

ZuRriX

Reputable
Jul 14, 2019
Firsty, to use Wi-Fi on your PC, you would need a Wi-Fi card you connect to your motherboard's PCI slot.

What you are referring to is connecting the LAN cable to the router on one end and to your PC LAN port. That way, you are connected to the internet, but not via Wi-Fi (because once again, you need a PC Wi-Fi card so you don't have to use a LAN cable).

I'm not quite clear in what you mean. But, as I said, you are connecting your LAN cable to your PC and router, the Wi-Fi doesn't have anything to do with it. If your Wi-Fi router is set right and working, you should be able to connect to it via your other devices (a phone, tablet etc.). Cheers.

Reactions: Mahmud8421
Solution
Mar 10, 2019

I'm not quite clear in what you mean. But, as I said, you are connecting your LAN cable to your PC and router, the Wi-Fi doesn't have anything to do with it. If your Wi-Fi router is set right and working, you should be able to connect to it via your other devices (a phone, tablet etc.). Cheers.
Thanks a lot bro, I got it now ❤️

TRENDING THREADS