[SOLVED] How to you mess with GPU voltage?

EmptyCoconut

Prominent
Jun 9, 2019
I went into the RADEON software and I can't find where to undervolt the card. Nothing is straightforward. All I see are graphs. Where can I put in the information necessary (I have the numbers, where do I put them in)?

Solution
Scroll down below the graphs. On the left side you'll see "Frequency" (% or Dynamic options), and Voltage (Auto or Manual Options). Select Dymanic Frequency to expose the 7 performance states, and Manual Voltage to expose the voltages linked to each performance state.
Scroll down below the graphs. On the left side you'll see "Frequency" (% or Dynamic options), and Voltage (Auto or Manual Options). Select Dymanic Frequency to expose the 7 performance states, and Manual Voltage to expose the voltages linked to each performance state.

Solution
I went into the RADEON software and I can't find where to undervolt the card. Nothing is straightforward. All I see are graphs. Where can I put in the information necessary (I have the numbers, where do I put them in)?
What video card and driver version do you have?

Things change a little bit depending on card and driver version, although there are similarities. I suggest you go look at some Youtube videos. Look for videos for your card series (RX4XX/5XX or RX5XXX) and driver version.