Question How would i obtain replacement parts for an original 2010 NZXT Phantom FT?

Jun 26, 2019
I was able to rescue this case for free from FB Market a couple months back, with the intent to make an over the top performance rig. Functionally its sound, cosmetically ; she needs some love.
I am in communication with NZXT about how to obtain new things such as side panels, front bezel, the bay drive covers specific to this case, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.
I was curious, aside from going on Ebay and getting scalped ( 20 dollar discolored phantom with 150 for shipping, or 399 dollar NIB case) and going to NZXT, do any of you have a website that i could go to to get these parts?
This case is pure nostalgia for me, i swooned over it hard but could never get it, instead settling for a Silverstone RV03.

thanks for any and all input.

View: https://imgur.com/a/K4K0WzR

Recent trends in retail-side manufacturing and supply pretty-much dictate that the case was dead by 2012, and NZXT probably hasn't been warehousing parts for it for 9 years.

Honestly, if this is your be-all, end-all in cases, and you can find one that is genuinely NIB, you might as well get it.

Jun 26, 2019
Recent trends in retail-side manufacturing and supply pretty-much dictate that the case was dead by 2012, and NZXT probably hasn't been warehousing parts for it for 9 years.

Honestly, if this is your be-all, end-all in cases, and you can find one that is genuinely NIB, you might as well get it.
if i could find one for under 400 i would :(

I guess I'm old school, when it comes to cases--it's just a box to hold everything together. If a mid- to full-sized tower case costs more than $99(USD), in today's market, you're being ripped-off.

The one saving grace out of this is that, so far, you aren't money out of pocket.

Don't be in a hurry. Set it aside, and wait a bit, but keep looking now and then. Something might come along at a better price.

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
I guess I'm old school, when it comes to cases--it's just a box to hold everything together. If a mid- to full-sized tower case costs more than $99(USD), in today's market, you're being ripped-off.

The one saving grace out of this is that, so far, you aren't money out of pocket.

Don't be in a hurry. Set it aside, and wait a bit, but keep looking now and then. Something might come along at a better price.
I feel the same.My case cost in my currency 1.1k which was better than what others have to offer.Its the cm mb 500.I didn't want it cause of the rgb but man the other cases came with 0 or 1 fan this one came with 3 fans and my aio fits really well in her.

OP personally i would get a new case.NZXT has some good cases for cheap.

Jun 26, 2019
I feel the same.My case cost in my currency 1.1k which was better than what others have to offer.Its the cm mb 500.I didn't want it cause of the rgb but man the other cases came with 0 or 1 fan this one came with 3 fans and my aio fits really well in her.

OP personally i would get a new case.NZXT has some good cases for cheap.
its not a matter of having a new case, i have several of those, i want something from when i first started getting into pc building lol.
Ill be doing what AllanGH said and jsut sidelining this project until i can get the parts.

Ill be talking to a friend today who does cad and 3d printing to make a costom front bezel where the old 5.25 drive bays are, so then i can add intake to those.