Question How

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfr0stx

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
Is there a way I can fix my HyperX cloud stinger microphone which only works when I twist the microphone and keep in specific angle, I have to keep it in a specific angle for mic to work all other angles it doesn't work started having this problem suddenly

Is there a way I can fix my HyperX cloud stinger microphone which only works when I twist the microphone and keep in specific angle, I have to keep it in a specific angle for mic to work all other angles it doesn't work started having this problem suddenly
I think what most likely happened in the conductor(s) in the wire are broken inside the insulation and you can't see it. It usually happens where the wire bends a lot. If you can find it....you can fix it.

xfr0stx

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
@hang-the-9 hey, well the mic works it is not like it doesn't work but have to find a specific angle to place it at it and then it works so any idea u have got there bud?like a way to fix mayb or what causes these problems a solution would b appreciated :D

@hang-the-9 hey, well the mic works it is not like it doesn't work but have to find a specific angle to place it at it and then it works so any idea u have got there bud?like a way to fix mayb or what causes these problems a solution would b appreciated :D

What causes the issue is a bad connection. How to fix it, is to fix that bad connection. How to find where the connection is bad, that is the key for you to look at and try. Could be a bad mechanism in the swivel, could be a cable loose a bit. This is exactly what was happening with my headset that got replaced, it would only work in some specific positions if you move it around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.