[SOLVED] Hows everyone feeling about warzone optimization?

brokenskull101

Honorable
Apr 4, 2015
I know this may be a system to system issue where some will get good performance and some will get bad. in my experience im rocking an i7 4790k and an msi aero gtx 1070 8gb with 16gb of ram and the game runs like garbage something ive never experienced with any other games.

Solution
D
I honestly cant get over the free to play aspect to games i digress . The 4790k is a great CPU and 1070 is still great. It has to be game related. I have heard more threads is better for this game. Are you getting good performance in regular multiplayer ? Could a be a ddr3 bottleneck
May 11, 2020
It's running better on my potato than on my nicer machine. Very strange. Still get random disconnects & crashes too. I think they did a terrible job with optimization. Kinda bananas it's 202gb atm too.

D

Deleted member 1560910

I honestly cant get over the free to play aspect to games i digress . The 4790k is a great CPU and 1070 is still great. It has to be game related. I have heard more threads is better for this game. Are you getting good performance in regular multiplayer ? Could a be a ddr3 bottleneck

Solution