[SOLVED] HP 11 2010 NR Chromebook LCD Panel Connection to Libre Renegade

Feb 5, 2020
I am looking for how to connect the HDMI out of the Libre ROC-RK3328-CC (Renegade) to a HP 11 2010 NR Chromebook LCD Panel. I know I will need some sort of encoder, just unsure of what kind. Any insight in this would be appreciated! Thank You

Solution
Turning generic laptop LCD display into usable HDMI monitor, while technically possible, does not make economic sense. You can get HDMI monitor for well under $100, and you will need more in parts, and will end up with ugly "monitor". You will also have to find wiring diagram for exactly the panel used in that laptop, not by laptop' brand name.

If you're still convinced - don't search for Libre ROC, or HP LCD. Search for "HDMI driver board LCD laptop display"

Edit: Check this post on TH
Turning generic laptop LCD display into usable HDMI monitor, while technically possible, does not make economic sense. You can get HDMI monitor for well under $100, and you will need more in parts, and will end up with ugly "monitor". You will also have to find wiring diagram for exactly the panel used in that laptop, not by laptop' brand name.

If you're still convinced - don't search for Libre ROC, or HP LCD. Search for "HDMI driver board LCD laptop display"

Edit: Check this post on TH

Last edited:
Solution