HP 4si Still a Chanllenge.

Yeah, I like adversity in my workspace. I also have an aging HP 4si that
has a new problem. Text printed with a large font, over 20 pitch, has a
ghost on the right side. Everything has been cleaned according to the
manual and still no joy. Any thoughts or recommendations?

TIA.

I assume that these pages are printed sideways?

What is the distance between the original and the ghost image? That will
help identify what is causing the problem.

Aidan Grey