HP Blue Screen

Natedogg5566

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
My hp computer will not boot past the intel blue screen. It will go black then go right back to the blue intel screen. Can someone help me get this fixed
Thx
Nate

Solution

Maybe or maybe not how do you know for sure if the same problems don't come back like before ?
Whatever he may have downloaded or windows update may have downloaded and installed to make his computer not boot.
System restore wouldn't always be the best choice, it can show you a time line of when your computer was stable before it became unbootable.
A quick jump into windows safemode and undoing whatever problems may have happen will usually help to get it to bootup normally.

@Nate: this what you will want here also download poweriso and...

Natedogg5566

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017

Spectre YT

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
This HAS happened to my computer before and I think they are both the exact same thing. Its probably due to some memory issues or something along those lines so try to do a memory Diagnostic test. Or if you are not able to do so and it still doesn't work, try troubleshooting the problems through going to control panel, monitor, and try getting some help there.
If it was windows 8, what I did was because I was too lazy, i just turned off the computer and rebooted which made the computer not display that blank blue screen which is supposedly what you're experiencing. It does re appear every once in a while but for me it was no big deal. I just did these simple steps and no need to fix it. All you probably need to do is reboot your computer whenever it occurs. I am not very experienced with this type of things but I hope it helps anyway and i hope this may fix your problem.
if you CAN'T get into your computer with these solutions then obviously something is going on so you should try a factory safe mode or recovery mode. Also try the startup problems mode which will figure out problems with the startup so maybe that will help.
if you can't do anything, just try removing and possibly replacing parts of your computer containing storage such as the hard drive, or RAM.
Also try contacting your manufacturer for help or get a replacement if you still have some time on your warranty.

Click on the start button, go to search, type in eventviewer.exe, click on window logs, then double click on system log.
Go back to the date where the computer started to have problems, it will have a red x by it and a bsod error code.
It should point to where the problem is coming from.

Spectre YT

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
if you can do a system restore to restore your computer to a previous point of time, it would probably work if the problem has something to do with the computer externally. If it is a problem with memory or something like that, do a memory diagnostic by searching it up. Go to start and search "Memory Diagnostic" and you "Should" see an app. Click on it and try fixing your BSOD that way.
Hope his may help.

Maybe or maybe not how do you know for sure if the same problems don't come back like before ?
Whatever he may have downloaded or windows update may have downloaded and installed to make his computer not boot.
System restore wouldn't always be the best choice, it can show you a time line of when your computer was stable before it became unbootable.
A quick jump into windows safemode and undoing whatever problems may have happen will usually help to get it to bootup normally.

@Nate: this what you will want here also download poweriso and directly burn the iso to a cd or dvd.
http://www.memtest.org/#downiso
http://www.poweriso.com/download.php
In the installation of poweriso remember to decline the bloatware and crapware it will offer from its affiliates

Solution