Question hp compaq 6005 mt pc.

Aug 22, 2020
hi, trying install windows 10 on my pc hp 6005 and geting a message 'can't write bios' or something like that. worse i live in a small city and can't fin somone to do this for meand i want mypc runing again love play my few steam games on it. the professionalman there said this is not an easy motherboard to work with and my quetion is for someone help me install windows system step by step(7 on dvd or 10 usb stick). if i can choose i want keep my compacted game and and installs saved on hdd downloads -are all humble bundle ones and i can't download those anymore. thank you all, apreciat your helpif you can do this for me.

Might want to figure out what the error says precisely. Then maybe try finding more about it on Google.

You can always try taking the button cell battery out of the motherboard and placing it back in again. That battery might be dead, it may need replacing. That's just a first thing to keep in mind.

Reactions: juliano.
Aug 22, 2020
Might want to figure out what the error says precisely. Then maybe try finding more about it on Google.

You can always try taking the button cell battery out of the motherboard and placing it back in again. That battery might be dead, it may need replacing. That's just a first thing to keep in mind.
ok thank you.
ok, insta

Aug 22, 2020
ok, installed windows 7 fresh copy and the problem is 100% cpu usage, can't install anything a message says something like 'file is too big for pc memory or something like that. what can i do? trying install an''wub windows update bloker'' 807kb too big for pc memory(?) remove 2 2gb sticks from china seller and keep 2 sticks 1gb already on system back when i buy it.

Please upload some screenshots.. Also, RAM from a Chinese store (Does that mean AliExpress or Wish or something?) probably isn't the best idea. Does it work with the 2x1GB sticks that were in the system when you bought it? If so, the RAM is probably fake. But I'd like to know for sure.

Aug 22, 2020
Please upload some screenshots.. Also, RAM from a Chinese store (Does that mean AliExpress or Wish or something?) probably isn't the best idea. Does it work with the 2x1GB sticks that were in the system when you bought it? If so, the RAM is probably fake. But I'd like to know for sure.
ram from aliexpress 2x 2gb ddr3 1333 brand kanmeiqi(?) new ones slim chip both sides, not installed.
2x 1gb sdram(?) sticks HP stick on it usable by system 1,75gb (windows7 compilation 7600 home basic(?) crude stall nothing updated yet. superfetch disabled, windows serach disabled.
only aliexpres ram or only sdram or both mixed work.
the system is now very slow no visual effects nothing. realy take 5/6 hours to install.
cpu stuck 100% or change for a second amd phenomii x3 b73 2.8ghz 3.0ghz number?
befor breaking 2 days 1 budget video card used amd radeon r5 240 (oland) 1gb sold as used amd radeon 8470 1gb. i think the card was broken lower thing were put midle up and the up screen cut off? lower part was black.
maybe shut down abruptaly because of an eletricity shut.
got a lot of errors trying to fix, didnt ready hd, not recording on bios?, etc...
now is slow and icant install anythin using flash stick 'program is too big to fit memory. for me looks like old pcs with 64 kb ram.