HP Hints at Palm Products with Flexible Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordcestus

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]Tamz_msc[/nom]If that is the case then what's the point of such a thing?[/citation]
well they're making it better and aren't releasing it yet. when they do release it it will be much better of course. concept technology always has some problems before its actual release.

Tamz_msc

Distinguished

Yes but it will take time before it is actually released.

jomofro39

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
This will be awesome. Imagine a touchscreen wristphone. roll? Unroll? Just leave it with about 20 degrees over 3 inches of flex and it will be sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

jsschneidereit

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
nah i'd love one, make one for college students, buy it and pay like $20 for each text book (idk just some arbitrary amount) and have your text books in there, but then also have a stylus so you can make notes like in adobe acrobat pro, and that way you eliminate the need for paper to take notes, you eliminate the text books, the weight of them on your back, the killing of trees etc, and that way the entire school is standardized as far as equipment goes (at least make it 1 OS if other companies want to make them) I dont know I'm kinda rambling but I think it would be totally tits if they had this as some kind of e-reader/acrobatpro note taking device/netbook capabilities for internet and doing homework on/thing.... I hope i didn't waste my 3 minutes writing something that doesn't make sense haha
excuse my punctuation and general disregard for capitalization and other stuff!

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.