HP Ignoring Nvidia Chipset Problems?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

All those above rumbling ...it annoys me go sue HP and Invidia...Is there any litigation being formalize here in UK? like the one you have in the US?

G

Here's an update: Nvidia has reached a settlement of the class action lawsuit, but you only have until March 14th to file a claim and it is only good for the models listed on the settlement website. I just found out that my HP DV9000 Entertaimentment laptop, eventhough it has the same defective Nvidia chipset, has burned up just as the lawsuit describes, and was purchased during the affected timeframe, was not included in the recall. They are reimbursing you, if you already have the work done or replacing the computer outright with a new model, because they knew the product was defective when they sold it.

G

i am nirmalraj service eng. but any job vacant contact urgently.09578317109

G

HP dv6000 overheated and wouldn't start up after 2 years. Kept re-starting. Lost wireless etc. Never buy HP ever again.. no help what so ever. All due to Nvdia.

Status
Not open for further replies.