HP Laserjet II print only 6 or 7 pages

I got this printer second hand (refurbished). It works great, good quality.
When I print 2 or 3 pages it print fine and complete the job. However, when
I print 6 or 7 pages or more it will stop and refuse to print. Is there
anything that I am doing wrong?
Thanks for your help.

If the printer is OK then ususally the interfacing setup.
Try printing the test sheet continuously. If it will not do a dozen or more it
has a problem.
Bob AZ

You are probably running out of memory{in the printer} print a test page
online button . taking it off line . holding the shift button / test
less then a meg is badd