HP Reveals Innovative 'sprout' Platform With 3D Scanning, Teases Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printing Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartisticone

Reputable
Oct 24, 2014
HP is the last thing the 3D printing industry needs... a greedy company designing around a high cost of ownership, likely forcing us to replace the entire nozzle head when the printer runs out of plastic. I hope these products fail miserably, if for no other reason than to keep them out of the market.

mario2k4

Reputable
Aug 12, 2014
I saw sprout by HP at a Best Buy in San Antonio last Saturday; blew my mind! Take my money now! Don't buy a new Mac before you see this MUSTHCHINE (musthaveMachine) If you Need to do something on a PC it does it, except cook dinner. ?? - it even will be able to manipulate 3d objects that it scanned on its own! I can't wait to meet spruce's partner, sprocket ?? 3D printer, I can then make anything, won't need to leave home. ( if u use "sprocket" HP, I just want a free printer. ??

mario2k4

Reputable
Aug 12, 2014
I saw sprout by HP at a Best Buy in San Antonio last Saturday; blew my mind! Take my money now! Don't buy a new Mac before you see this MUSTHCHINE (musthaveMachine) If you Need to do something on a PC it does it, except cook dinner. ?? - it even will be able to manipulate 3d objects that it scanned on its own! I can't wait to meet spruce's partner, sprocket ?? 3D printer, I can then make anything, won't need to leave home. ( if u use "sprocket" HP, I just want a free printer. ??

mario2k4

Reputable
Aug 12, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.