Review HP Spectre x360 13.5 Review: Do-It-All Device

I LOVED my wifes Ryzen 2400U HP x360 with it's flip back design and aluminum housing. It was an exceptional laptop in terms of quality with a great touchscreen display, good hinge and metal casing. I paid ~$650 for it.

But I would not pay $800 for one, let alone $1200+. The specs are too low for what it cost. And I wouldn't dare touch one with a OLED. Way too many burn in issues that will make this laptop a "throw away" in 4 years.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I appreciate the mention of the stylus and some of its capabilities. <3 Looks like the latest PC stylus designs are imitating what Apple has done with the iPad Pencil. This is good.

Not enough to get me to upgrade away from an iPad Air 3 and Yoga 720 though. Combining the 2 devices would be nice, but no product meets that goal.

Brian D Smith

Commendable
Mar 13, 2022
"Too much bloatware "
Often cited as a REASON to AVOID. But seriously, it's easy enough to remove this stuff...so that sounds like a non-argument from the get-go. Why 'AVOID'???

CompuGuy71

Proper
Jul 20, 2022
"Too much bloatware "
Often cited as a REASON to AVOID. But seriously, it's easy enough to remove this stuff...so that sounds like a non-argument from the get-go. Why 'AVOID'???

For me it's the principle of the thing. Why should I have to take the time to remove all the BS some of these system integrators like to pile onto these machines? I just bought this thing, why did they put all this crap on here? You know?

Brian D Smith

Commendable
Mar 13, 2022
Well, sure, no one likes this...but when you have taken care of it...it's never going to be an issue, so calling it a "REASON TO AVOID" the product itself seems sill. 'mushy keyboard' or such is something you can't fix. THAT would be a real 'reason'...

TRENDING THREADS