HP to Settle Fraud Case With $16 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

darussiaman16

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010
*sigh* can the author please proof-read this article -- SLOWLY -- and fix all the grammar errors? It's a really short piece, and yet I have counted at least 3 so far. It's really annoying. For instance, "HP's commented on the settlement..."

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Poor, HP. They just cannot stay out of the news for very long and more bad press comes out of the woodwork. It really makes you wonder whats going on at HP and what the future holds for them.

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Ouch. Thats not helping there cause. I'm thinking HP is going to need alot of charity, and PR work to patch up there image... Then again they could just blame other people for there problems. that is what corperations are doing these days right??? blame other people, and try to copy right the alphabet??

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
But you gotta admit, HP is good to have around, with out them, I would lose most of my business, fixing laptops since most of my more expensive repairs are done on mainly HP laptops. Their poor quality means lots of business for those of us who fix computers as a side job.

lvlrdka22

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
[citation][nom]darussiaman16[/nom]For instance, "HP's commented on the settlement..."[/citation]
You do know that apostrophe-s can stand for things other than attribution right? In this case it means "has."

Status
Not open for further replies.