HTC Butterfly S Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estix

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012

This, exactly.

Unless the phone is targeted specifically at markets where 4G LTE is not available, why would they even bother making a flagship-level phone without LTE support?

Larry Bob

Honorable
May 26, 2013
I won't buy any HTC phone until they get rid of the stupid "Beats Audio" logo that's a joke to anyone who knows anything about audio and/or provide another version without the logo.

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011

Show me which phones have the same great audio quality as the Butterfly. Phones is different.

Larry Bob

Honorable
May 26, 2013

It's just the logo on the back that bugs me. I don't care about the quality.

And apparently it's worse.

Marcus52

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
"Beats Audio" is just a label, it doesn't actually support any kind of standard. And, Beats products aren't exactly known for great quality in the audiophile world, either. The sound of the phone may be great, but the label has nothing to do with it.

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011

In the phone world, Butterfly and One (they are essentially the same) are one the best phones, besides iPhone when it comes down to audio quality. They also has headphone amplifier built in, not many phones have them.

For a true audiophile they will use external headphone amp like FiiO or Pocket Amp, but how convenient it is when you can just plug a high impedance cans and it sound good without using any external amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.