HTC May Launch Two Windows RT Tablets in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

killabanks

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
i think microsoft is a little too late into the game look how long its taking google to overtake apple i just dont see much pie left

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
This is great! Android is terrible and needs to go away, but will still be used by pirates and hobbyists and poor people.

It is good to see Apple finally getting some real competition! Means the next iPhone, which is already the best phone of all time, will put the existing competition...if you can call android that...another five years further back than it already is.

dameon51

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]This is great! Android is terrible and needs to go away, but will still be used by pirates and hobbyists and poor people.It is good to see Apple finally getting some real competition! Means the next iPhone, which is already the best phone of all time, will put the existing competition...if you can call android that...another five years further back than it already is.[/citation]

Why is Android terrible and need to go away? I think your brain is broken.

sun-devil99

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]This is great! Android is terrible and needs to go away, but will still be used by pirates and hobbyists and poor people.It is good to see Apple finally getting some real competition! Means the next iPhone, which is already the best phone of all time, will put the existing competition...if you can call android that...another five years further back than it already is.[/citation]

Huh? I may not be poor, but I don't see spending close to $1000 for a tablet (which is running a crippled version of Windows 8) a good use of my money. Nor do I want to be poor after purchase said tablet or even the cheaper iPads.

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
great moronic post

troutmask

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
[citation][nom]killabanks[/nom]i think microsoft is a little too late into the game look how long its taking google to overtake apple i just dont see much pie left[/citation]

The game never ends.

Anyone who thinks we're in the "technology endgame" is deluded. And now that the Mayan nonsense is over, can we finally accept that mankind will go on for thousands of years, if not millions?

Status
Not open for further replies.