HTC One Mini: Leak Confirms Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Something tells me Microsoft may "deal" with HTC. Their new android interface is pretty much a rip off of Microsoft's live tiles. Microsoft is not one to sue or prevent competition from entering the market, they are more akin to making "deals" so they profit either way.

ionut19

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008

Not really. A 4.3" screen is just perfect for everything, you can use it with one hand and is big enough to see clearly when you surf the web or watch pictures or movies. Well for movies a bigger screen is better but for the rest is ideal.
Also a 4.3" phone packed with a dual core chip, 1 Gb of RAM and decent GPU will suffice in doing everything you want.
And it's not too big to carry it in your pocket. I know a guy who sold his S III and bought an S III mini because the S III was too big for comfort.

saymi

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2008
There won't be NFC. It is confirmed.
Source:http://www.donanimhaber.com/cep-telefonlari/haberleri/HTCnin-merkez-ofisine-girdik-One-Mini-Butterfly-S-ve-cok-ozel-bilgiler.htm. It is told in this vide with all details. It is Turkish. Red HTC One to be confirmed.

saymi

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2008
There won't be NFC. It is confirmed.
Source:http://www.donanimhaber.com/cep-telefonlari/haberleri/HTCnin-merkez-ofisine-girdik-One-Mini-Butterfly-S-ve-cok-ozel-bilgiler.htm. It is told in this vide with all details. It is Turkish. Red HTC One to be confirmed.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
I like the 4.3" form factor a lot. It's a good sized screen, that's comfortable to control 1 handed, and can still fit in a pocket!
I can see the usage scenario for larger phones, but they seem to be a little more awkward, with the pay-off being that they're better tablets. I have a 7" tablet at home, so a 4.3" phone is actually my favorite form factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.