HTC's Rumored M7 Handset Detailed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
At least this one has 32GB internal memory. Was considering the DROID DNA until I saw that it's big screen would go to waste with no expendable memory and such tiny on board memory.

HTC need to pull it's head out of it's ass and make phones with expandable memory and removable battery.

There is a reason why the S3 is selling so many units, it has nearly everything people could want. HTC phones have one or two things people want in each phone.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012

Eh, I've had the thing for nearly 2 years now, so the efficiency factor is practically moot. Thing barely lasts 6 hours..
By the time it was a concern, it really wasn't necessary, with my contract ending soon and all. I'll be picking up the L920, don't really mind the non user-replaceable battery, as long as it lasts noticeably more than my current Trophy, I'll be happy with it.

[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]this is a phone, not a computer....if you really want expandable storage all that much then you really need to get yourself a laptop or a netbook[/citation]

Thats pretty dumb since 90% of phones come with removable storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS