Huawei freebuds 3i literally lasts for 10mins

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
Our freebuds lasts for max 10mins during video listening/playback on phone, it is connected via bluetooth, fully charged on its white box since I can see green colour blinking and our samsung phone reports freebuds 3i have "%80 battery remaining" on the bluetooth screen, then after listening a local video (with wifi on or off tested) I can hear the tone sound to time to time randomly- buds suddenly cuts off the sound and then unconnect itself from the phone and it is so hard and time consuming to reconnect since its battery died because I can see the red indicator blinks when put one of the buds into its box so I can only assume its battery drained. Huawei page says its up to 3.5 hours and video playback 2,5 hours. I take it there is something wrong with this or am I doing something wrong? I use it without its application due to its extreme permissions requests.

This whole process do not even takes 10mins to hold its battery alive, its ends so quickly,

I also like to mention that my USB port says its malfunctioned upon plugged into front panel of the charger white box, so dunno whats up with that

is there anything I can do to fix this?

Last edited: