[SOLVED] Huge folder deleted, didn't free up any space.

mikeb33

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2002
I have 3 HDs on my Windows 10 PC. One is a 3TB drive I call "storage drive". I have a lot of music and videos on it. The drive was nearly full and I had a folder of home movies that was about 2 terabytes. I had copied and edited all I wanted to so I deleted the entire folder. It no longer appears in file manager, but the hard drive still shows little free space. I'd rather not just reformat the drive since there is nearly 1 TB of stuff I want to keep. I've emptied the recycle bin numerous times since then.
My main goal was just to free up space, but I since think there was a few videos that I may have missed. Any way to see them again?

I have 3 HDs on my Windows 10 PC. One is a 3TB drive I call "storage drive". I have a lot of music and videos on it. The drive was nearly full and I had a folder of home movies that was about 2 terabytes. I had copied and edited all I wanted to so I deleted the entire folder. It no longer appears in file manager, but the hard drive still shows little free space. I'd rather not just reformat the drive since there is nearly 1 TB of stuff I want to keep. I've emptied the recycle bin numerous times since then.
My main goal was just to free up space, but I since think there was a few videos that I may have missed. Any way to see them again?
Does this Storage Drive have it's own recycle bin?