[SOLVED] Hyper 212 vs Arctic freezer 34 duo which is better?

Apr 11, 2020
Which heat sink has a better performance for this 2 ? or should i buy Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MLW-D12M-A20PW-R1 CPU Liquid Cooler
arctic 34 and this cooler master lite 120 is same price.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Which heat sink has a better performance for this 2 ? or should i buy Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MLW-D12M-A20PW-R1 CPU Liquid Cooler
arctic 34 and this cooler master lite 120 is same price.
Full PC specs?

cooler master lite 120 because it be easy to install and works good much better then air cooler because some air coolers block the ram or sit ontop of them!
Wat.
1)The OP didn't even state what their cpu is, so how do you know if any of these coolers are even adequate?
2)120mm AIOs have been pretty terrible VS air. All a 120mm has going for it is compatibility with SFF cases... info which also wasn't provided.
3)What's wrong with the cooler sitting on the ram??? Some air coolers, especially the dual towers, were designed to do that.
If the OP has RGB ram, some of it will be covered up, but there's nothing physically wrong with the cooler fan sitting on the ram.

Apr 11, 2020
Full PC specs?

Wat.
1)The OP didn't even state what their cpu is, so how do you know if any of these coolers are even adequate?
2)120mm AIOs have been pretty terrible VS air. All a 120mm has going for it is compatibility with SFF cases... info which also wasn't provided.
3)What's wrong with the cooler sitting on the ram??? Some air coolers, especially the dual towers, were designed to do that.
If the OP has RGB ram, some of it will be covered up, but there's nothing physically wrong with the cooler fan sitting on the ram.
My PC specs is :
CPU : Ryzen 5 2600
MOBO : B450M Mortar Max
RAM : 2x stick 8gb ram
GPU: gtx 1050ti
PSU: VS450
CASE : Vikings VKS-23 Shield Tempered

Apr 11, 2020
85 c while gaming sounds pretty high for a non overclocked R5 2600. Are you sure the cooler is mounted properly?
I personally am confident in Arctics products. Great value options.
yes it was mounted properly.
arctic 34 reviews is really good. i was gonna give it a shot this arctic 34 duo. thanks for the suggestion.