Question Hyperx Cloud Stinger Microphone Not Working When Plugged in Microphone Jack in Razer Keyboard

RayWill135

Honorable
Jan 17, 2015
I recently just got my new headset and so when I plug it into my keyboard audio and microphone jack, I can listen to the sound in my headset, however, my microphone does not seem to work. It is weird since the computer recognizes my microphone but when I talk it makes no noise. Any solutions? I have already checked that my microphone is not muted, and that it is set to default.

I repeat: Does it work better if you connect the headset to the rear panel of the pc case, instead of connecting it via the keyboard?

We ask you questions to get information you haven't provided, so we can try to help you. Please try to answer those questions instead of just bumping.
It could also be useful if you let us know the model of your Razer keyboard. Perhaps it's a known issue with certain models.

RayWill135

Honorable
Jan 17, 2015
I repeat: Does it work better if you connect the headset to the rear panel of the pc case, instead of connecting it via the keyboard?

We ask you questions to get information you haven't provided, so we can try to help you. Please try to answer those questions instead of just bumping.
It could also be useful if you let us know the model of your Razer keyboard. Perhaps it's a known issue with certain models.
It doesn't work well, if at all, when I plug it into my rear jack. Also, the keyboard I'm using is a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2016. I know for a fact it's not a problem with my headset because I can get my microphone to work using the front panel of my case and my headphone to work using my keyboard, however, I'm trying to get both these to work.