I am able to use google.com and browse the web, but I am unable to load any other webpages.

G

I have just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Professional. Everything was working great, I installed AVG, and Avast just fine, then I left for an hour or two. I came back and I was able to use Google.com, and search, but no website other than Google would load at all. My internet connection is perfect, and works just fine on all the other devices in my house, just this one is experiencing problems. I've tried Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Avast SafeZone Browser. Avast SF Browser loaded Facebook.com 1 time, but never again, Same issue as Chrome and ME. Everything works perfectly when I run the computer in SafeMode, I can load webpages and everything, but not when I boot normally. Please help.

Solution
Hello SethaWetha

Looks like the firewall of AVG or Avast is blocking your communication. Can you please temporarily disable each of them (one at a time) and see if you can open the websites after that?

You can also try the following:

> Type CMD in the Cortana search box.

> Right-click Command Prompt from the suggested list.

> Click Run as administrator.

> Type IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS in the command window.

> Press Enter.

Once done, you can then try opening the websites.

Feel free to report back if the above suggestions fail to work and you need further assistance to fix the issue.

Cheers!! :)
Hello SethaWetha

Looks like the firewall of AVG or Avast is blocking your communication. Can you please temporarily disable each of them (one at a time) and see if you can open the websites after that?

You can also try the following:

> Type CMD in the Cortana search box.

> Right-click Command Prompt from the suggested list.

> Click Run as administrator.

> Type IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS in the command window.

> Press Enter.

Once done, you can then try opening the websites.

Feel free to report back if the above suggestions fail to work and you need further assistance to fix the issue.

Cheers!! :)

Solution