I am an alchoholic

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I keep getting drunk and emailing random people trying to start fights. Hpow can I get help?
Please email me

:do not post your personal email on the forums, kk thanks:

G

Oh my god.I thought this was an AA Forum..
I think I had a little too many already..

G

Can anyone help me with a rash I've been getting on my privates?

1- stop being an a**hole so you don't have to drink to forget about your condition. :non:
2- be positive and stop being jealous of others. :non:
3- Meditate on spirituality - and the reason why your on earth (most poeple are egoistic: think about the people who loves you and know you can do better in life). :non:
4- Get you head out of you arse and stop blaming others for problems you have. Do what you need to do: become self sufficient. :non:
5- keep away of life draining, negative, low lives people. :non:
6- reserve time to do what you like in life except drinking :non:
7- do sports when you feel like drinking !!!!! :non:
8- help people that are in worse situation than you are.

props

cyberkuberiah

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
wow dextermat , really cool suggestions ! i was hesitant to give more advice considering this is a tech site but am happy that u did it anyway ! i wonder if the OP is still reading this thread though :D

TheDraac

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2008
CHEERS.... :bounce: :pt1cable: :kaola:
Next round's on you.......

Who says I have a drinking problem????

I drink...
I get drunk...
I fall down....

NOOOoooooo problem.....

A groin rash can be a lot of things, but it's most likely skin irritation in adults. Here's what's probably going on. He drinks a large amount of alcohol and passes out. Since he is unconscious and has drank a lot of alcohol (which is also a diuretic), he pees his pants. He lies in urine-soaked pants for some time until he regains consciousness. The urea in urine is very irritating to skin and can cause a pretty nasty rash. Generally you see this kind of thing in babies with wet diapers, but there's no reason it can't happen with people who get piss-drunk (ha ha ha.) The treatment for that is to not get so drunk you pass out and wet yourself.

Well, a Foley catheter would work well too. The reason that would work isn't because it would drain urine into a bag (which it does) but because the prospect of getting a foot-long hose a quarter inch in diameter shoved into your pee-hole is pretty unappealing and may cause him to reconsider his drinking habits. I'd betcha the doctor would get a 6' 5", 300-pound male nurse to put it in, too. :ouch:

And also go find a good sponsor for AA as that has been shown to be the most effective part of AA.

Yeah, it is. Alcohol withdrawal can actually kill you if it's bad enough.

Kari

Splendid
how do you email random ppl?? I always get messages from mailerdemon "could not deliver jadajada"??

It's making me depressed... :/

edit and I'm allready drunk......

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
I keep getting drunk and emailing random people trying to start fights. Hpow can I get help?
Please email me

neenja27@hotmail.com

The problem is addictions. Alcohol is just one of them, altough it is one of the more serious ones but they all come down to the same dynamics. It's about fear. At it's root fear has 3 causes:
- The fear of death
- The fear of being crazy(feeling alone in the universe)
- The fear of orgasm(this is less obvious and more difficult to explain)

There is one more fear which is even more difficult to talk about as it really is basic and far reaching and affects myself now as i write so i will let that be... for the reason of fear

peace

I agree that some people use substances to escape things they don't like in their life, such as fear of something. But there are a lot more fears that just fear of death, fear of being crazy, or fear of fear. One of the biggest fears people have is fear of humiliation and rejection by their peers. Fear of beign alone is another big fear for a lot of people. Now, the fear of orgasm is a very odd fear that I have never heard of before. That sounds more like a specific phobia of sexual interaction (which does exist).

There are also a lot more reasons than fear that people use drugs. Some have mental illnesses that they attempt to self-medicate. Some drink to escape a situation they don't like for a non-fear reason (they're sick of being around their spouse, for example.) Some just like the drug's effects and then get hooked.

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
The 3 basic fears can be further divided. These divisions account for all others be it frugs, boredome, humiliation etc. They are all just experiences that cloud up the more basic and underlying fears.

Perhaps the best wat to explain the fear of orgasm is to see it as the fear of abstinence from orgasm. Although it is not well accepted, it is readily understood, especially by men. The fear of orgasm does in fact tie in to the fear of becoming crazy and therefore it would seem to have to be relegated to a second rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.