Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2022
Hello

Please can you help me for GB B660M DS3H DDR4 board driver for WINDOWS 7 64bit

ACPI\INTC1056

and

PCI Simple Communications Controller

tnx

There is no Win7 drivers for that motherboard.

Win7 might have a list of generic drivers that could work with your motherboard.

You could also try Win10 (64 bit) drivers on your motherboard to see if they work, there are people saying that it did work for them but they didn't say which motherboards.

I've tried everything. And nothing worked. So I came here to ask for help
You've already gotten all the help that there is. That board does not have Windows 7 drivers available, having been produced after Windows 7 support ended. If the manufacturer didn't see fit to write drivers then there's nothing you can do short of installing a supported OS then running Windows 7 in a VM.

Oct 30, 2022
Please don't be smart. If you know and if you have a solution, write it down, otherwise it's smarter to stay silent... if you know what I mean?

No offense. There may be people who had the same problem and may have solved it. They might even be willing to share it with me ;)

USAFRet

Titan
Please don't be smart. If you know and if you have a solution, write it down, otherwise it's smarter to stay silent... if you know what I mean?

No offense. There may be people who had the same problem and may have solved it. They might even be willing to share it with me ;)
Just be patient.

There may be the very unlikely event someone will stroll by and provide a solution or source for drivers that do not exist.
But please do not tell others to "be silent".

But, I will ask...why the desire for Win 7 on this new, totally unsupported motherboard?

Oct 30, 2022
I didn't say that they should be silent, I said that it's wiser to remain silent if they don't have a solution - because reasoning doesn't satisfy me, on the contrary, it even bothers me. Am I the only one? Namely, it is better if there is no answer with advice that the drivers do not exist, that there is no solution. Maybe someone found her, as already said. Why WINDOWS 7? ...what do I know. They are perfect for my everyday work. Otherwise, they work, even if they are not mentioned in the driver, but they do not work optimally. I think Windows 10/11 is optimal. I absolutely love WIN7 ;)

Translated by google. So he is responsible for what is written here ;)

USAFRet

Titan
I didn't say that they should be silent, I said that it's wiser to remain silent if they don't have a solution - because reasoning doesn't satisfy me, on the contrary, it even bothers me.
The "solution" is not always what you wish it to be.

As much as you may wish, 2 plus 2 will not equal 5.

Good luck in your search for installing Win 7 on this system.

Reactions: Corwin65
Hello

Please can you help me for GB B660M DS3H DDR4 board driver for WINDOWS 7 64bit

ACPI\INTC1056

and

PCI Simple Communications Controller

tnx
Since you probably got those from device manager, right click and go to properties, then details and choose hardware ids from the selection box.
Search google based on these IDs, chances are very low to finding anything but this is your best bet, if there aren't any drivers for your hardware then you won't find any drivers for your hardware.
Also be very careful of scam sites that automatically generate sites with any hardware id you ask for.

If memory serves I think starting back with Intel 10th generation they cut support for windows 7. So unfortunately I doubt they bring any new drivers out. In fact windows 10 will end support in 2025. So at this point the world has long since moved on from windows 7. Don’t get me wrong windows 7 in it’s day was a great os, but it’s day has come and gone.

Really Windows 10 is a good OS. Although I’m actually using windows 11 myself, and I don’t mind it at all. It may even be a bit better than windows 10 imo.

Reactions: Endre
Status
Not open for further replies.