i am looking for new graphics card but how do i know if one is better or worse

Sep 9, 2018

right now I have Intel HD Graphics 4600.. but I hace looked at PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card ?

You have to be careful of comparison sites because the overall score or the effective speeds doesn't compare game performance. The other stuff won't matter if game performance is the only thing you want. Keep in mind your psu needs to be able to power it, the rest of your specs need to be good enough, and it can fit in your case.

Sep 9, 2018

how do I know which one will fit , which one should I get to run csgo at top settings

siles2004

Reputable
Apr 8, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from stuarthaley : "Which gc is recommended to run csgo at top settings"

Hi Stu,

Is this a serious question ? if yes, well almost any GC can do CS:Go at max settings.

Here a GTX 1050 max settings: http://www.userbenchmark.com/PCGame/FPS-Estimates-Counter-Strike--Global-Offensive/3680/188434.0.Max.0.0
This is if you have only a 60hz monitor.
144hz you'd need a GTX 1060 and 240z you'd need a 1070ti.

Have a good one :)

MERGED QUESTION
Question from stuarthaley : "my pc and how could i upgrade"

Can you tell us what model at least?

I looked at their site and they tend to show mostly Intel 6000 series CPUs and Nvidia 900 series GPUs. Even their top of the line rig with 1080 has a two gen old 6700k CPU, which I find strange. That said, the 1080 came out over two years ago, so I guess it's not really that strange.

Take a look at their builds site (I assume it's a gaming build), and see if you can recognize which one you have. If you got it as a gift or bought it used, try to find out from the person you got it from, or contact Zoostorm and they may be able to help you.

The fit for a new GPU will depend on which case you have, and it looks like they use quite a variety of them depending on build model and user preference.

http://www.zoostorm.com/product-category-gaming/stormforce-gaming-pcs/

Sep 9, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from stuarthaley : "Which graphics card would fit in my pc and which one is good enough to run CSGO, Fortnite etc"

would it be something else I need then ? because I can only run csgo on all low settings and not a 1920x 720 resolution either or the framerate goes way low ?

TRENDING THREADS