[SOLVED] I bought a GTX 1070 for 70$

Solution
If it's real you will be extremely lucky but things like that doesn't happen often and is normally too good to be true.

When you receive it install GPU-Z and look at the first tab to see if it's even a GTX 1070 to begin with and that's if the GPU even work.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Every once in a while, it's possible to get lucky on ebay. I got my i7-3770K that way, $50 right after the i7 4770k was released. The owner had a misprint in the title, so wasn't searched by looking up the i7-3770K so got no hits. $50 start bid, and I was the only bidder.

But that's a fluke.

Don't know how you'd get an actual gtx1070 for that price, unless that was the starting price and nobody else bid on it. Might want to re-read the entire post and description, used is one thing, used (parts) is something else entirely.

Every once in a while, it's possible to get lucky on ebay. I got my i7-3770K that way, $50 right after the i7 4770k was released. The owner had a misprint in the title, so wasn't searched by looking up the i7-3770K so got no hits. $50 start bid, and I was the only bidder.

But that's a fluke.

Don't know how you'd get an actual gtx1070 for that price, unless that was the starting price and nobody else bid on it. Might want to re-read the entire post and description, used is one thing, used (parts) is something else entirely.
yeah I almost got a 1080ti this way for 400 bucks, but cancelled the sale.

If it's real you will be extremely lucky but things like that doesn't happen often and is normally too good to be true.

When you receive it install GPU-Z and look at the first tab to see if it's even a GTX 1070 to begin with and that's if the GPU even work.

Solution