Question I bought a prebuilt PC from used parst to save money but it doesn't turn on ?

Apr 12, 2022
It got here today but when i plug in power supply there is high pitch whistling and nothing more, no leds, fans or anything. I checked if the cables were loose but they aren't.
One thing i found but im not sure if I'm right is these https://ibb.co/LS0dFRy (i assume) cpu cables.. there is place for only one. Again, i have no idea if that's the problem or if there is any other issue, but i waited for it so long and this makes me so sad.

Apr 12, 2022
What is the make/model of your PC?

That extra connector is not an issue. Some motherboards have a 8 pin (4+4 pin) connector. Yours does not.
well, the only info i have is:
WINDOWS 10
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Intel(R) HD Graphics
RAM: 16,00GB
Disk: WDC WD5000AVDS-63U7B1 500GB, PNY CS900 480GB SSD 480GB
i didnt get any documentation of all the parts they used to build it. here is the pc on sellers site https://sprzetowo.cz/cs_CZ/p/Herni-pocitac-Intel-i7-RTX-2060-SSD-Windows-10/10152 , i just dont know what to do, should i return it? it was supposed to work after plugging in.

Apr 12, 2022
What's the PSU? It might be defective or otherwise bad. Do you have, perchance, a different one you could use for testing?
anima apb 550, i tried testing it like i found on youtube by jumpstarting it with a paperpin and it like... tried to start but after half a seckond stoped.

Apr 12, 2022
Can you take back to where you purchased it from?

That is an ancient CPU and fairly new GPU based system. How much did you pay for this rig?
I counted on it having some older parts because it was a low price but i still hoped for them to at least check that the pc would turn on. They accepted to come and pick up the old one and give me one that they are sure works. Ill see if they give me a better one than that one or just the same one in better condition i guess xd

anima apb 550, i tried testing it like i found on youtube by jumpstarting it with a paperpin and it like... tried to start but after half a seckond stoped.
This one? It is 360W PSU (30A on 12V rail).
RTX 2060 requires 500W minimum PSU.
234.jpg