Question I broke my screen cuz of a little ant

Aug 2, 2024
I had this Ips screen for 5 months now, but today my dum dum brain saw an ant in the screen and decided to kill the ant by pressing into the screen. Now you might think i because i pressed into the screen it broke? No, my low IQ brain chose to opened up the screen to take out the ant and by doing that, i destroyed my warranty sticker for 2 years and after like 3 hours of trying to open the screen up between the layers and take the any out, i put it back as normal. But now the screen have like sorts of burning, i will say that's a part of my monitor got darker than the rest. I tried doing the pixel fixing stuff but no hope. Then i took the monitor off and open it up trying to find the problem. Still hopeless and now i have to play with a screen that look weird and lost my warranty. I really want to bring the screen out to some of the local computers repair stores but if i do that, i will lost my money and my dad trust too, he doesn't like i broke anything and he always complains why i should no be using these stuffs. SO PLEASE, IF ANYBODY CAN HELP, PLEASE HELP.

Aug 2, 2024
Not much you can do except buy a new monitor.

I had a similar one a few years ago.
I pushed on him, and he died right there on screen.

I just left it. And named him "Spot".
Yes i did kill an ant like you lol but i have like ocd or sth idek but it made me wanna take the ant out . And after i did so and put back the monitor, the screen now randomly have a stip of darkness, like sth burned from the bottom on the monitor and make things darker than the other part of the monitor.