[SOLVED] I built a pc and its laggy

Jun 15, 2020
HI! I recently built this computer and I've been having issues with it! so sometimes everything freezes and I cant do anything and Im obligated to force restart the computer. Also when I record gameplay with streamlabs I get hickups. The recording setting are not even high. I really need help. please and thank you!

pc benchmark: UserBenchmarks: Game 54%, Desk 70%, Work 58%

||Model|Bench

:----|:----|:----|

CPU|AMD Ryzen 3 3300X|80%

GPU|Nvidia GTX 1650S (Super)|54.7%

SSD|Team T253X2512G 512GB|55.9%

RAM|Unknown TEAMGROUP-UD4-3000 2x8GB|87.9%

MBD|Gigabyte B450M DS3H|

Solution
I literallly built it last week! everything is new, I have a thermaltake smart series power supply 500 W. Im running the F50 bios if im not wrong and I use nVec but I still get hick ups here and there. idk if there a link with my pc temps?
Poor consistency
The range of scores (95th - 5th percentile) for the Team T253X2512G 512GB is 63.7%. This is a particularly wide range which indicates that the Team T253X2512G 512GB performs inconsistently under varying real world conditions.
As far as recording, make sure you are using your GPU for the encoding and not the CPU/Software, its much more efficient.

What Power supply do you have?

What BIOS version are you running?

Make sure you are running the latest GPU drivers and have installed all the necessary MOBO drivers https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver
The Chipset is the most important one. However I would be sure to install the LAN and Audio as well.

Finally did you do a clean installation of Windows when you built this computer, or did you recycle an old HDD/SSD with Windows already installed? Running Windows from a previous computer will cause random issues and makes it nearly impossible to run down the problem.

Jun 15, 2020
I literallly built it last week! everything is new, I have a thermaltake smart series power supply 500 W. Im running the F50 bios if im not wrong and I use nVec but I still get hick ups here and there. idk if there a link with my pc temps?

Ferimer

Distinguished
Poor consistency
The range of scores (95th - 5th percentile) for the Team T253X2512G 512GB is 63.7%. This is a particularly wide range which indicates that the Team T253X2512G 512GB performs inconsistently under varying real world conditions.

Solution