[SOLVED] I can hear COIL Whine in my headphones while playing minecraft

May 23, 2019
I can hear COIL Whine in my headphones while playing minecraft.I dont hear it from the gpu i hear it from my headphones how is that happening how can i fix it please help

Solution
It's probably not coil whine then. It's probably noise caused by electromagnetic interference in the headphones. Could be a shielding issue in the headphones or a problem with the laptop itself. I'd test another set of headphones first and test your headphones with a different device to narrow down which one.
It's probably not coil whine then. It's probably noise caused by electromagnetic interference in the headphones. Could be a shielding issue in the headphones or a problem with the laptop itself. I'd test another set of headphones first and test your headphones with a different device to narrow down which one.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
Solution
May 23, 2019

Ok the headphones are some samsung from 2009 so thats the problem cuz i dont have a laptop i built this pc last month.Thanks