Question I can not install new ATI Radeon Adrenalin drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

seriousgigi

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2015
hi, i can not process "detecting driver and sofware compatibility" when i first open setup file. it is endless process and setup stucks at the beginning. literally can not detect my driver and sofware compatibility. so i can not install driver.

note: i dont have english setup file despite my pc (windows) runs in english language. i think it is about location of my place.

my GPU is R9380 btw.

7Niynla.jpg

this was not a case before this new adrenalin driver setup interface.

Lutfij

Titan
You're located in Turkey?

Did you source your installer from here;
https://www.amd.com/en/support/grap...es/amd-radeon-r9-300-series/amd-radeon-r9-380

You might want to try and install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. See if that changes your experience. On second thoughts, might want to state the specs for your entire build and then include the age of the PSU(as well as it's make and model).

What BIOS version and OS version are you currently on?

Reactions: seriousgigi

seriousgigi

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2015
sorry i wasn't at home. yes my location is turkey but i have installed and using english windows 10. just location, time, keyboard etc are set to turkish.

yeah i think i got the reason. i was trying to install normal adrenalin version but my windows version is enterprise because it is far more better than normal windows since it doesnt have stupid pre-installed useless apps. anyway it is worked when i tried to install enterprise version. (it has blue interface rather than adrenalin's red on above)

the reason why i try to install normal adrenalin driver (not enterprise) is i get green screen death most times -windows forces me to hard reset- and especially if i watch videos both on browser (like youtube) and normal video player (pot player in my case) on windows and i suspect this has something to do with either win enterprise version or amd enterprise driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.