I can only use one monitor actively at once suddenly

Oct 22, 2018
Quick run down. Earlier I came onto my computer to close an app that was making noise out of speakers, I turned ONE monitor on and it worked fine, I come back to my computer after going back to bed and bam the monitor I turned on to close that app earlier didnt work, and the one that wasnt turned on worked fine. Both were plugged in and I did unplug BOTH monitors from power and replug their relative display ports. Here's the weird thing though, if I unplug one monitor, the other one turns on fine, but the second there's two plugged in, only one of them works.

The one that works is the DVI one if two are plugged in, my display port one refuses to turn on and is not detected as active in windows. Pls help, drivers are up to date.

Update
https://i.gyazo.com/70469f38f8f44ec46db4fc97f9b74b75.png
geforce drivers failed to install. I've done nothing wrong to this computer what in the hell is happening....

Oct 22, 2018
So basically I had to install the nvidia drivers with one monitor on, and the other one unplugged. After the drivers installed I was able to go into the nvidia control panel and enable the other monitor that for whatever reason, disabled itself.