Question I cannot access the motherboard's BIOS settings ?

May 9, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with my Asus B760-PLUS D4 motherboard where I'm unable to access the BIOS settings using various methods. I've tried pressing and holding keys like F2, F8, Delete, and combinations like Ctrl+Esc during startup, but none of them seem to work.

What I'm trying to do is boot my system from a USB disk or memory card connected via one of the USB ports. However, I can't seem to access the BIOS to change the boot order or any other settings.

I've already tried common troubleshooting steps, but none of them have yielded any results. I'm wondering if there might be a specific key combination or another method I can try to access the BIOS.

Any suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards

rgd1101

Don't
https://www.asus.com/motherboards-c...pdesk_knowledge?model2Name=PRIME-B760-PLUS-D4

Entering BIOS at startup
To enter BIOS Setup at startup, press <Delete> or <F2> during the Power-On Self Test
(POST). If you do not press <Delete> or <F2>, POST continues with its routines.
Entering BIOS Setup after POST
To enter BIOS Setup after POST:
• Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Delete> simultaneously.
• Press the reset button on the system chassis.
• Press the power button to turn the system off then back on. Do this option only if you
failed to enter BIOS Setup using the first two options.
After doing either of the three options, press <Delete> key to enter BIOS.

try without any storage connected to the system
try another keyboard? another port?