[SOLVED] I cannot find my Assassins Creed 3 savegame folder ?

Nov 15, 2021
I played the game as soon as ive finished downloading. I spent 2 hours. But the next day i opened the computer i cannot find the save. I read an article that i should do run as administrator to run the game and it worked now i had to do play the game again :(. It was alright after days but suddenly a blackout happened. And my save disappeared again. I searched for a savegame file from the internet to where i stopped but i cannot find my savegame folder. Orbit/54 has a lot of savegame files there even i do paste my downloaded save game there it wont work.

Solution
i know that it is a ubisoft game but what games launcher are you using , gog , epic , steam or other.
If you re-install from steam it will keep your save data even if you cant find them , if you using launchers such as epic check your settings tab to see if the box is ticked to save in the cloud , if it is ticked then that is why you cant find them.

On my epic account my operencia game somehow got corrupted so i re-installed it and just carried on complete with saves because they were in the cloud.

This might be a dumb question but have you looked in your documents folder because some players dont notice that game saves are sometimes put in there.
i know that it is a ubisoft game but what games launcher are you using , gog , epic , steam or other.
If you re-install from steam it will keep your save data even if you cant find them , if you using launchers such as epic check your settings tab to see if the box is ticked to save in the cloud , if it is ticked then that is why you cant find them.

On my epic account my operencia game somehow got corrupted so i re-installed it and just carried on complete with saves because they were in the cloud.

This might be a dumb question but have you looked in your documents folder because some players dont notice that game saves are sometimes put in there.

Solution